Clothes Closet / Food Pantry Wishlist
In 2012, we provided clothing to 3119 women and children - a nearly 10% increase from 2011. That same year, we provided food to 24,144 individuals - a 40% increase from 2011.
- We are requesting high volume donations to be delivered on Mondays and Fridays. Please call first and ask the pantry/closet staff. If they can't be reached, please leave a message.
- We are asking for seasonal clothes only. We are filling up our storage area too fast and can not accommodate all of the off season clothes and shoes.
In order to continue providing these basic human necessities to the growing number of those living at or below the poverty line, we are always in need of the following;
- Conditiioner, shampoo, deoderant, tampons, pads, tooth brushes & toothpaste, body wash, razors, soap.
- All nonperishable food items.
- Bras: size 42 and up
- Panties (all sizes)
- Spring/Summer clothing--all sizes
- Shoes--all sizes
- Diapers, #6.
We need household supplies for move-ins:
Kitchen utensils, dish towels, brooms, mops, waste cans, sponges, bedding (twin, double and queen), towels.
Household Items Needs:
- Love seats
- 32 inch or smaller TV’s
- End tables and night stands (no glass)
- Full, queen, twin (bed frames)
- Beds: twin, full and queen
- Vacuum cleaners
- Small dressers (4-5 drawers) no large or long ones
- Dining room tables with chairs (for 4)
- Small mirrors
- Small alarm clocks or wall clocks
- Converter boxes with accessories
- Audio/video cables
- Small radios
- DVD players
- Beds (twin, double, full, queen and frames)
- Comforters (full and queen)
- Car Seats (Must have all necessary parts)
- Booster Seats (Must have all necessary parts)
- Kitchen and living room furniture
- Stoves (gas only) and refrigerators
- Washers and dryers (gas only)
- Basic kitchen appliances
- Pots and pans
- Dishes and utensils
- Silverware and kitchen utensils
- Brooms, mops, vacuums and other cleaning supplies
- Waste baskets
- Shower curtains/hooks/rods
- Landline phones
- Flashlights and batteries
- Light bulbs
- Bath towels and wash clothes
- Bed linens and pillows
- Irons and ironing boards
- Garbage bags of all sizes
School Supply Needs:
- Pens, pencils, erasers
- Scissors, ruler, glue
- Cell phones
- Used ink/printer cartridges