Served an average of 2,092 clients per month Clothed 2,376 clients Provided 14,980 meals
RADIO INTERVIEW WITH SR. PEG SPINDLER
with Brent Brown
1) We believe that our clients deserve a decent start in life as they reclaim their independence. So, the same criteria we have for donated clothing holds for furniture and household items.
If you would not give the items you want to donate to your relatives, please do not expect us to take them.
Unfortunately, we do not have time to repair or clean items which do not meet our standards.
2) We take the following new or gently used furniture donations: twin, full and queen beds, kitchen tables and chairs, end tables, living room chairs and sofas, storage cabinets, gas stoves, washers and/or dryers. We can only accept WORKING flatscreen TV’s.
Thank you for your help and understanding.
COFFEE & CONVERSATION
Join us for an informal gathering to learn more about our various partnerships, client services, tour our facilities, and meet our staff. You will hear about the personal journeys of our clients and how STH has assisted them and their families.
We design your visit around our service hours, while we are open to the community, so you can catch a glimpse into the hustle & bustle of our ministry.
The next Coffee and Conversation event will take place on Thursday February 16, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
Thursday, February 16, 2017 1-3 PM
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 9-11 AM
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1-3 PM
Tuesday, May 16, 2017 9-11 AM
Thursday, June 15, 2017 1-3 PM
Tuesday, July 18, 2017 9-11 AM
Thursday, August 17, 2017 1-3 PM
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 9-11 AM
Thursday, October 19, 2017 1-3 PM
Tuesday, November 21, 2017 9-11 AM
Thursday, December 14, 2017 1-3 PM
CLICK HERE for more information or to register for an upcoming Coffee and Conversation.…
- Canned Vegetables (quantities of 12 or more per type, please)
HYGIENE/PERSONAL ITEMS/PAPER/HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS
- Adult Toothbrushes and Toothpaste
- Body Lotion
- Body Wash
- Combs (large-tooth) and Brushes
- Fabric Softener
- Maxi Pads (all sizes)
- Plastic Zipper Bags (snack/sandwich/quart size)
- Toilet Tissue
- Can Openers
- Clock Radios
- Cooking Utensils
- Irons/Ironing Boards
- Measuring Cups/Spoons
- Queen Comforter Sets
- Chairs (living room)
- Chests (bedroom)
- Full/Queen Beds
- Kitchen Tables/Chairs
- Microwave Ovens (new or gently used)
- Televisions (good working order; flat screen preferred)
- Vacuum Cleaners
For a complete needs list and current donation hours please call Sojourner Truth House at (219) 885-2282.