Sojourner Truth House is located in Northwest Indiana. If you are looking for Sojourner Family Peace Center of Milwaukee, please click here.
Job Title: Director of Operations, Sojourner Truth House
Reports To: Executive Director
Job Summary: Responsible for the daily operations of Sojourner Truth House, Inc. (STH) including service programs and business operations. Responsible for providing appropriate staffing levels including recruitment and hiring in conjunction with PHJC Director, Human Resources and Ancilla Systems Inc. (ASI) Human Resources Benefits Manager within budget parameters.
- Serves as the internal leader in carrying out the STH mission to serve the women and children who come to STH
- Works with Executive Director, Board, Leadership Team, facilitators and other stakeholders to develop and implement strategic plans, policies and procedures toward operational excellence
- Serves as a close partner to the Executive Director in ensuring the smooth operation and overall effectiveness of STH
- Oversees day-to-day operations of the ministry
- Master’s degree in Social Services/Pastoral or Administrative areas
- Requires five (5) to eight (8) years leadership experience in a multi-cultural, not-for-profit environment
- Traveling may be required to perform assigned tasks; ability to operate a motor vehicle. Valid driver’s license and auto insurance required
To learn more about this position, please contact or send your resume to:
Director, Human Resources-PHJC Ministries
219/608-2288 (cell #)
574/935-1735 (fax #)